11+ Intensive Summer Course 2021
Our 11+ Summer Intensive Course graduates have secured places in top UK selective schools...
Hear what some of our 11+ Summer Intensive Course graduates have to say...
Wednesday 28th July - Friday 27th August 2021
- Wednesday 28th July 2021, 9am-1pm
- Thursday 29th July 2021, 9am-1pm
- Friday 30th July 2021, 9am-1pm KENT 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM – B (Hurst Community Centre, Bexley)
- Wednesday 4th August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Thursday 5th August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Wednesday 11th August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Thursday 12th August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Wednesday 18th August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Thursday 19th August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Monday 23rd August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Tuesday 24th August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Wednesday 25th August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Thursday 26th August 2021, 9am-1pm
- Friday 27th August 2021, 9am-1pm Bexley 11 PLUS MOCK EXAM – B (Hurst Community Centre, Bexley)
How will my child benefit?
Tutors experienced in achieving outstanding success rates
Course is designed to fit your child’s exam needs
Helps improve your child’s confidence
Dedicated tutors invested in your child’s learning
Feedback to help you monitor your child’s progress
Realistic 11 Plus mock tests included
The course is ideally suited if you would like your child to revise, refine their exam technique, and strengthen any outstanding weak areas before their big day. As part of the course your child will attend an 11 Plus mock exam in the style of the real 11 Plus exams /secondary selection test. The course will be tailored towards the specific entrance exam your child will be sitting and all the important subjects your child will need for their 11+ will be covered by our specialist tutors to help get your child 11 Plus exam ready:
- Verbal reasoning – including cloze and vocabulary.
- Non-verbal reasoning – including spatial reasoning, cubes and nets.
- Maths – including arithmetic and numerical reasoning.
- English – including advanced comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, grammar, punctuation and creative writing.
The course has the added benefit of giving your child much needed transferable skills, and a head start in their Year 6 SATs to help them excel in secondary school.
Feedback will be given to help you track your child’s progress, in order to perfect much needed skills before their final exam. Via our member’s portal, there will also be videos available, demonstrating the best methods and techniques to successfully tackle a variety of tricky exam questions from the actual CEM-style mock test papers. These tutorials that have been created by 11 Plus exam expert tutors, will help your child outside of the 11+ intensive course to practice difficult questions at their own pace which will ultimately improve both their confidence and exam performance.
What else do I need to know?
Throughout the duration of the course, your child will enhance their learning through a combination of teaching, independent learning, group study and dynamic learning. Your child can also take part in fun activities during the breaks.
We ensure that each child receives the support, attention and resources they need to flourish and thrive. Your child will have access to an ample supply of resources to support them with their study and practice.
How do I secure a place for my child?
Contact us now to find out more and secure your child’s place.